Applicants who have not completed the Flinders University Bachelor of Health Sciences (Principles of Physiotherapy) will need to have completed a relevant degree from a recognised higher education institution, with a grade point average equal to or greater than 5.0. In addition, you must have completed the following prerequisites in your university study:
- the equivalent of 9 units of study focusing on human physiology, including one dedicated topic of exercise physiology
- the equivalent of 9 units of human anatomy, including one dedicated topic of human musculoskeletal anatomy
- the equivalent of 4.5 units of study focusing on an understanding of the human and social environment and social perspectives in health such as psychology and sociology
- the equivalent of 4.5 units of study in research methods
- the equivalent of 4.5 units in communication skills.
If you do not meet the prerequisites detailed above you should consider undertaking university-level topics in these areas.
Completion of the prerequisites does not guarantee entry into the program.
Additional application requirements
Applicants are required to submit a self-assessment form (PDF) for the required topic pre-requisites to email@example.com within 10 working days of submitting their SATAC application.