The degree provides you with practical experience that prepares you for the workforce.
- Professional experience placements prepare you for the workplace, both simulated in state-of-the-art laboratories and in clinical venues in rural and metropolitan South Australia.
What you will need
In order to complete the degree, you will need to fulfil the following preclinical placement requirements to undertake compulsory clinical placements:
- National Criminal and Relevant History Screenings
- Deed Poll
- Basic Emergency Life Support
- Manual Handling
- SA Health Online Orientation Package
- Hand Hygiene Online Orientation
- BloodSafe Online module
- PrePlace Online Orientation
- Needlestick Injuries Online Package
- Fitness to Undertake Placement Declaration.
If you are unable to meet these requirements*, you will not be able to undertake your professional experience placement.
*Requirements are subject to change.